Green Bean Casserole Bundles
Looking to switch up your Thanksgiving menu, but don't want to upset any of traditionalists? Look no further than these green bean casserole bundles. We took our favorite green bean casserole and then wrapped individual portions in bacon. It's genius, really.
Running out of oven space? No problem! We've included an easy way to make these in the air fryer!
Yields: 20 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
1 c. cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. milk
1/2 tsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2/3 c. French's fried onions
3 1/2 c. trimmed green beans, blanched and cooled
1 package bacon
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-13" baking dish.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, and French's fried onions. Add green beans and toss to combine.
3. Grab small bundles of green beans and wrap with a strip of bacon, placing each in the baking dish snugly, seam side down.
4. Cover with foil and bake until the bacon is fully cooked, 37 to 40 minutes.
For Air Fryer
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir together soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, and French's fried onions. Add green beans and toss to combine.
2. Grab small bundles of green beans and wrap with a strip of bacon.
3. Working in batches, place bundles, seam side down, in basket of an Air Fryer. Cook at 375° for 12-13 min, or until bacon is crispy.